Spicy squash soup
– 1 beuatiful squash from the garden
– 2 or 3 small potatoes (from the garden…)
– 2 cloves garlic
– 1 ½ teaspoon coriander
– a little liquid cream (according to everyone’s tastes)
– salt and pepper
This week, it’s an autumn recipe that Christelle offers us :
A spicy squash soup, a beautiful entry to marry with Château L’Heyrisson 2016 !
– Cut the ingredients into pieces (keep the skin of the squash!)
– Put them in a pressure cooker, cover with water, cook for 25 minutes under pressure.
– Add the cream.
Enjoy your meal !